Welcome to Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves!
Located in beautiful Kinsman Notch, North Woodstock, NH.
Hours of Operation for Tuesday, July 13, 20219:00 am to 6:00 pm
LAST TICKET SOLD at 4PM.
Reservations should be made in advance online. Reservations are limited per hour, per day to enhance the visitor experience. Certain time blocks or days may sell out.
Daily Gorge Report
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Time: 9:00 am
Weather Conditons: 80% chance of showers before noon, and then 20% of showers until 8:00 pm
Gorge Temperature: 50 ℉
Top Temperature: 55 ℉
PLEASE NOTE: If WET, ALL BOARDWALKS, LADDERS AND STAIRS WILL BE SLIPPERY! Expect to encounter uneven footing plus natural and man-made obstacles. Outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear are highly recommended. Sandals, flip-flops, high heels and platforms ARE NOT recommended.
We light our boulder caves with lanterns. DO NOT TOUCH, SEVERE BURNS WILL RESULT! Some boulder caves may be too dark for younger children.
If thunderstorms and/or lightning occur, the gorge will be evacuated for the safety of visitors and Lost River staff. There are no refunds, but we will be happy to issue a rain check.
Cave Rating Chart:
- A) Most difficult! For the adventurous and agile. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- B) Less difficult! For the agile. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- C) Least difficult! For just about everyone.
|Cave of Odin||B||X||X|
|Cave of Silence||B||X||X|
|Center of the Earth||B||X||X|
|Judgment Hall of Pluto||B||X||X|
|Shadow Cave||B & C||X||X|
|Ecology Trail (1/2 Hour Self-Guided Hike)||X||X|
Please Note: The Dilly Cliff Trail is permanently CLOSED. No trails closed today.
COVID-19 rules & regulations are available at LostRiverGorge.com!